For questions regarding your retail order please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are sent as quickly as possible once we’ve confirmed payment. This is usually within 1/3 working days but please allow up to 7/10 days. We will inform you by email if there are any problems with your order.
Our office is closed over the weekend & public holidays so please bear this in mind when placing your order.
Please Note: Your delivery address is taken directly from your order, so please make sure this is correct when you get to the checkout. We do not see your PayPal details at any stage through order processing so do not rely on your PayPal address if you have different delivery preferences.
Please contact us ASAP if you have entered an incorrect address as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us – please double-check that all your details have been filled out before completing your order.
We cannot post items to ‘Packstations’, ‘PO Boxes’, or ‘Parcel lockers’. This is something that our current mail service is unable to offer. Please make sure your delivery address is an existing address where someone will be able to accept your item.
For questions regarding returns please email: email@example.com
Run Dub Shop
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice & a completed copy of our returns form so that we can process your return efficiently. You can find your returns form on the back of your invoice that is included with your order. If you need another one, please drop us an email and we can send one across to you.
Please Note: All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, and animal hair. Items must not be damaged and must be returned with the original labels still attached.
If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
- You can only return your item(s) for a refund if you post your parcel back to us within 14 working days of receiving your order from your postal service provider.
- Postage costs for your return postage are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect. If you would prefer a credit note then please indicate as such on the returns form. Please note that we will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return also, postage for these items will not be refunded.
- We will only refund return postage up to the original amount that you paid for us to send the item(s) to you.
- If returning items to us from outside of IRELAND, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the parcel that you are sending is ‘RETURNED GOODS’. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty to you.
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable if your return is lost before it reaches us. You will need to make a claim with your postal service provider. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at this address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider.
- If we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item, please email us with this information so that we can authorise your return within seven working days of you receiving the parcel. You will need to include a copy of your postage receipt in the packet in order to receive a refund for your postage costs for returning your incorrect item. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Returns dispatched to us after the 14 working day period and within 28 working days of receipt are eligible for a credit note only.
- Items dispatched to us after more than 28 working days are not eligible for return – this excludes any faulty or incorrect items, which can be returned to us up to 6 months from the date they were delivered.
- Please note: these conditions refer to your original order. Any orders placed with a credit note gained from a previous return will not be eligible for a refund unless your return is sent back within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations and as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for your order up until 14 days after receipt of your goods. This 14 day period commences the day after you have received your order. You will need to make us aware of your wish to cancel the contract by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org your order number. In compliance with our returns policy, the goods must be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. If they are not, we reserve the right to return the goods to you.
- We will usually process returns within 7 working days of receipt, however, during busy periods, please allow up to 28 working days. We will contact you via email as soon as we have opened your return.
- If you would like advice on sizing or styles for future orders do not hesitate to contact us – we are happy to help. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.